The theme of Recycling can be interpreted in any way, shape or form in any genre. Keeping one less thing from the landfill is the aim so recycle, up-cycle, re-purpose and re-use to your hearts content. Big or small, no matter what your idea we are looking forward to seeing some wonderful art.
Terms & Conditions
1. Open to ALL Taranaki Artists & Artisans.
2. This Exhibition is FREE & NO commission or hanging fee will be
3. In order to fairly allocate gallery space all entry forms must be in
by June 1st.
4. All art pieces should be delivered to the Gallery ready to hang
with name, title and price on back by Sunday July 12th. Late
submissions by prior arrangement will only be accepted up to
5pm Wednesday 15th July.
5. All unsold pieces are to be picked up between 12pm & 4pm
on Sunday 23rd August. Early or late pick up by prior
6. Any insurance is the responsibility of the artist where applicable.
While we exercise extreme care we accept no responsibility.
7. The Landing gallery will have permission to photograph
all artwork for promotional and social media posting.
8. All artists are expected to promote the exhibition through
their own social media, website or by any other means. There
will be a Recycled Exhibition poster available for download
nearer the time for this purpose.
9. Each artist is able to exhibit a maximum of 3 pieces.
The Landing Gallery Team