Terms & Conditions
1. Open to ALL Taranaki Artists & Artisans
2. Each exhibitor will donate at least 1 piece of Art to the auction, with all proceeds being donated to the Mental Health Foundation.
3. All artists are asked to help promote this exhibition through
their own social media, website or by any other means they can.
4. We would appreciate entry forms to be in by Sunday 6th September and all artwork delivered to the gallery by Sunday 5th October.
5. All art pieces should come ready to hang and have a tag on the back with the name of the piece, artists name and suggested price. (There are no reserves in this auction so this will act only as a guide for the auctioneer)
6. Any insurance is the responsibility of the artist where applicable.
While we exercise extreme care we accept no responsibility.
7. The Landing gallery will have permission to photograph
all artwork for promotional and social media posting.
OCTOBER EXHIBITION, HEADBOARD CHALLENGE & CHARITY AUCTION
With the support and encouragement from our Friend Jacki Berry we are excited to extend an invitation to all Taranaki Artists to participate in our October exhibition, Headboard Challenge & Charity Auction