Terms & Conditions
1. Open to ALL Taranaki Artists & Artisans
2. Each exhibitor will donate at least 1 piece of Art to the auction, with all proceeds being donated to Mental Health @ Taranaki Retreat.
3. All artists are asked to help promote this exhibition through
their own social media, website or by any other means they can.
4. We would appreciate entry forms to be in by Tuesday 6th October and all artwork delivered to the gallery by Wednesday 7th October or other time by prior arrangement.
5. All art pieces should come ready to hang and have a tag on the back with the name of the piece, artists name, short description and suggested price. (There are no reserves in this auction so this will act only as a guide. Starting price will be approximately 30% of the value and will be sold to highest bidder there after..
6. Any insurance is the responsibility of the artist where applicable.
While we exercise extreme care we accept no responsibility.
7. The Landing gallery will have permission to photograph
all artwork for promotional and social media and auction site posting.
HEADBOARD CHALLENGE & FUNDRAISING ONLINE AUCTION IN SUPPORT OF MENTAL HEALTH